Merchant Services For HVAC Businesses
Much different than consumer driven credit card processing, HVAC businesses often process transactions through purchase orders, invoices, corporate cards, online, or through mail and telephone orders (MOTO). These types of payments may require an extra level of information for each transaction processed. This is typically done through Level 2 and Level 3 processing.
An advantage of adding Level 2 or Level 3 processing to your HVAC business’ merchant service solution is that you’ll generally find lower interchange rates. This is due to the added layers of information required by Level 2 and Level 3 processing, making a transaction harder to contest.
No matter what type of service you provide, our mission is to find the right merchant service solutions that work best for how you run your business.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Why do more HVAC businesses trust Gravity?
1st Response Heating & Air Conditioning | Edmonds, WA
- We’re honest. So much so, we’ll tell you if we can’t beat a great deal you’re already getting.
- We’re completely transparent. We don’t hide anything in the fine print or confuse you with industry jargon.
- We provide good old-fashioned customer service. You won’t be stuck in a phone tree or talk to a robot. Our Support Team is on call 24/7 to help whenever you may have an issue.
- We don’t talk. We listen. You run the conversation and tell us how you want to run your business. We’ll figure out what we can do to help.
- We have your best interests in mind. We don’t sell you equipment or services you don’t need. Our only motivation is to help find the solution that best fits your business.
- We make it simple to accept payments. As soon as you tell us what you need, we’ll do all the heavy lifting.
If you have questions about accepting payments, or aren’t really sure where to begin, let’s have a quick chat! Fill out the form above and someone on our team will be standing by, ready to answer any questions you may have.
What features typically work best for HVAC businesses?
- Data Security
- Data breaches can bring your entire operation to a halt in an instant. That’s why it’s so important to choose a processor that makes sure all your transactions are secure and defended from hackers. Though PCI compliance isn’t totally necessary, if security is important to you, we can help your business become PCI compliant. We’ll also help you figure out where your credit card processing platform might interact with external software to help protect your corporate business further. For more information on PCI compliance, click here.
- Level 2 & Level 3 Processing
- As mentioned above, credit card processing fits into three levels: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. As you go up levels, your B2B business is required to add more information in order to process a transaction. Depending on the type of cards you take and the information you are able to gather you might qualify for Level 2 or Level 3 processing. For more information on Level 2 processing, click here. For more information on Level 3 processing, click here.
- Payment Gateways
- A payment gateway (or a virtual terminal) can help your B2B business accept transactions or invoices online. A payment gateway enables an online shopping cart, eCommerce platform, or allows a POS system to communicate secure card data. A variety of functions can be utilized by a payment gateway, from recurring payments, collecting and storing customer data, added security, and fraud prevention. For more information on payment gateways, click here.
Other merchant services for construction businesses with Gravity Payments:
- Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Credit Card Processing
- NFC-enabled (Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Samsung Pay, Visa payWave, MasterCard PayPass, American Express & JCB J/Speedy certified)*
- Contactless payments*
- PCI compliant*
- And more!
- Scalability with your business
- Hundreds of products and services to continually fit the needs of your organization
- We build solutions to fit your needs
- We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach
- No leases
- 24-hour Customer Support
- No phone trees. Get support from a real person when you need it.
- Personal Account Representative
- Mobile Payments
- Magnetic stripe reader*
- Key-enter payments
- Backoffice reporting*
- Works with most devices (iOS/Android)
- POS Systems
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Customer management
- Employee management
- Inventory management
- And more!
- Working Capital
- Help grow your organization
- Free and easy application process
- No late payments
- Flexible terms
- Access to immediate funds
- Gift Card and Loyalty programs
- Detailed Statements
*Some features not available on all equipment