Merchant Services For Entertainment & Hobby
Entertainment and hobby businesses often have a need to accept credit card payments from their customers. Gravity Payments takes a unique approach to merchant services by taking time to learn about your unique business and exploring solutions to ensure you end up with the best fit. Whether you run a movie theater, toy store, craft store, or some other business, we will find something great for you. From POS systems to credit card terminals and online shopping cart integration, there is little limitation to what we can do together.
Our Support Team is there for you 24 hours a day and with no phone trees, you can rest assured you will get someone on the phone when you need them.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media![addthis_horizontal_follow_buttons]
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Why do more entertainment & hobby businesses trust Gravity Payments?
- We’re honest. So much so, we’ll tell you if we can’t beat a great deal you’re already getting.
- We’re completely transparent. We don’t hide anything in the fine print or confuse you with industry jargon.
- We provide good old-fashioned customer service. You won’t be stuck in a phone tree or talk to a robot. Our Support Team is on call 24/7 to help whenever you may have an issue.
- We don’t talk. We listen. You run the conversation and tell us how you want to run your business. We’ll figure out what we can do to help.
- We have your best interests in mind. We don’t sell you equipment or services you don’t need. Our only motivation is to help find the solution that best fits your business.
- We make it simple to accept payments. As soon as you tell us what you need, we’ll do all the heavy lifting.
If you have questions about accepting payments, or aren’t really sure where to begin, let’s have a quick chat! Fill out the form above and someone on our team will be standing by, ready to answer any questions you may have.
What features do entertainment & hobby businesses usually need from credit card processors?
- Shopping Cart Integration
- Do you sell tickets, products, or services online? Integrating with a current system seems like a cumbersome task, but our POS team will find the best way to integrate with your shopping cart to ensure you are up and running in no time. For more information, click here.
- Credit Card Terminals
- Process credit card transactions at a counter with a credit card terminal. We offer EMV chip card, magnetic swipe, and contactless payments like Apple Pay and Samsung Pay. You can process voids, returns, and more through WiFi, 3G, ethernet or the phone line. For more information on credit card terminals, click here.
- POS Systems
- A point of sale system can be very beneficial for an entertainment business. Whether you are selling concessions or board games, having a POS system will help you track inventory, manage customers and employees, as well as decreasing the time it takes to move customers through the line. For more information on POS systems, click here.
Other merchant services from Gravity Payments for entertainment & hobby businesses:
- Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Credit Card Processing
- Scalability with your business
- Hundreds of products and services to continually fit the needs of your organization
- We build solutions to fit your needs
- We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach
- No leases
- 24-hour Customer Support
- No phone trees. Get support from a real person when you need it.
- Personal Account Representative
- Mobile Payments
- Magnetic stripe reader*
- Key-enter payments
- Backoffice reporting*
- Works with most devices (iOS/Android)
- POS Systems
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Customer management
- Employee management
- Inventory management
- And more!
- Working Capital
- Help grow your organization
- Free and easy application process
- No late payments
- Flexible terms
- Access to immediate funds
- Gift Card and Loyalty programs
- Detailed Statements
*Some features not available on all equipment