Merchant Services For Enterprise Businesses
Enterprise businesses need to accept payments much like small businesses. However, enterprise level businesses have payments that cross multiple channels, locations, and/or departments. But if that system isn’t consistent across the entire organization, a lot of problems can occur.
We don’t take a one-size-fits all approach, because we understand your business runs differently than the one down the street. That’s why Gravity can help your enterprise business find a merchant service solution that fits all your credit card processing needs.
We can generally integrate with any current equipment or systems you’re using, while also providing you with a simple, efficient way to accept credit card payments, 24/7 support, data security, and complete honesty and transparency. Our mission is to find the right merchant service solutions that work best for how you run your enterprise business.
Want to learn more about Gravity Payments? Continue browsing gravitypayments.com or follow us on social media!
Believe in putting purpose over profit?
Sign up to stay connected!
Why do more enterprise businesses trust Gravity?
- We’re honest. So much so, we’ll tell you if we can’t beat a great deal you’re already getting.
- We’re completely transparent. We don’t hide anything in the fine print or confuse you with industry jargon.
- We provide good old-fashioned customer service. You won’t be stuck in a phone tree or talk to a robot. Our Support Team is on call 24/7 to help whenever you may have an issue.
- We don’t talk. We listen. You run the conversation and tell us how you want to run your business. We’ll figure out what we can do to help.
- We have your best interests in mind. We don’t sell you equipment or services you don’t need. Our only motivation is to help find the solution that best fits your business.
- We make it simple to accept payments. As soon as you tell us what you need, we’ll do all the heavy lifting.
If you have questions about accepting payments, or aren’t really sure where to begin, let’s have a quick chat! Fill out the form above and someone on our team will be standing by, ready to answer any questions you may have.
What features typically work best for enterprise businesses?
- Recurring Billing
- Many enterprise businesses have on-going payment schedules, so it’s advantageous to set up a recurring billing solution. This way, your clients can automate their payments so you’ll never have to wait on late payments or lost checks. By setting up recurring billing, you can simplify the payment process and make sure you always have a steady cash flow. To find out more about recurring billing, click here.
- Level 2 & Level 3 Processing
- As mentioned above, credit card processing fits into three levels: Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3. As you go up levels, your B2B business is required to add more information in order to process a transaction. Depending on the type of cards you take and the information you are able to gather you might qualify for Level 2 or Level 3 processing. For more information on Level 2 processing, click here. For more information on Level 3 processing, click here.
- Payment Gateways
- A payment gateway (or a virtual terminal) can help your enterprise business accept transactions or invoices online. A payment gateway enables an online shopping cart, eCommerce platform, or allows a POS system to communicate secure card data. A variety of functions can be utilized by a payment gateway, from recurring payments, collecting and storing customer data, added security, and fraud prevention. For more information on payment gateways, click here.
- Data Security
- Data breaches can bring your entire enterprise operation to a halt in an instant. That’s why it’s so important to choose a processor that makes sure all your transactions are secure and defended from hackers. Though PCI compliance isn’t totally necessary, if security is important to you, we can help your business become PCI compliant. We’ll also help you figure out where your credit card processing platform might interact with external software to help protect your enterprise business further. For more information on PCI compliance, click here.
Other merchant services for enterprise businesses with Gravity Payments:
- Accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Discover)
- Credit Card Processing
- Scalability with your business
- Hundreds of products and services to continually fit the needs of your organization
- We build solutions to fit your needs
- We don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach
- No leases
- 24-hour Customer Support
- No phone trees. Get support from a real person when you need it.
- Personal Account Representative
- Mobile Payments
- Magnetic stripe reader*
- Key-enter payments
- Backoffice reporting*
- Works with most devices (iOS/Android)
- POS Systems
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Customer management
- Employee management
- Inventory management
- Table management
- Kitchen printer
- Additional kitchen screens
- And more!
- Working Capital
- Help grow your organization
- Free and easy application process
- No late payments
- Flexible terms
- Access to immediate funds
- Gift Card and Loyalty programs
- Detailed Statements
*Some features not available on all equipment