JaK’s high standard for quality food was set high 20 years ago and has never wavered. They use only corn-fed, Nebraska raised beef that is either dry or wet aged – depending on the cut – for a minimum of 28 days. This level of patience and care for their food is why JaK’s has sustained business for 20 years. This level quality and care for their products earned them the title of “Best Steakhouse” in Seattle Weekly’s “Best Of” contest in 2011.
While JaK’s is a fine dining restaurant, the owners recognize that occasionally a more casual atmosphere is desired. That’s why they opened a new restaurant in the Green Lake neighborhood – Green Lake Alehouse. According to the owners, “The Green Lake Alehouse is a casual take on JaK’s. We deliver superior, quality food, drinks, and service you are already familiar with, at better prices than you would expect.”
Take advantage of some great deals at Green Lake Alehouse between September 13-14 as they celebrate the 20th anniversary of JaK’s.
All of these items are priced at $20 in celebration of their 20 years!
- JaK’s Petite Filet – Moist tender cut, grilled to perfection and finished with steak butter.
- The Skewers – Two brochettes of Filet & New York, Moroccan spices, gorgonzola, sun dried tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- Salmon – Grilled to perfection, finished with herbed butter.
- The JaK’s Red Wine – Made by Darrin Des Voigne of Des Voigne Cellars. A bold blend of some of the finest grapes in Washington.
- The JaK’s White Wine – Brought from Dunham Cellars. 100% chardonnay from Lewis Estate Vineyards.
Find more information on JaK’s Anniversary here: https://www.facebook.com/events/576400662567393/
We love working with independent businesses like JaK’s and Green Lake Alehouse. That’s why we are constantly striving to serve more great business owners. If you own a business and want to see if Gravity can help you succeed, contact us to find out how we can best serve you.