I’ve been burned by credit card processors before.
They’ve promised me the world only to hide fees in the fine print, stick me with iron-clad contracts, advise me to lease equipment only to end up paying more money than if I just had bought the equipment outright.
I just don’t know who to trust anymore!
I’m ready to switch, but I don’t want to get bamboozled again. How do I know I can trust someone again?
Boy, oh boy. We’ve heard that at least 20,000 times from our current merchants. That’s why we get it. Our industry is a slimy one full of scare tactics. It’s incredibly rude and goes against our values. That’s why you should find a processor who doesn’t talk at you but instead listens to you.
Here’s how you know you can trust your processor:
- They have clear, transparent pricing and contract terms.
- They have a consultation process that takes into consideration your unique needs and recommends equipment that works best for you not them.
- They actually have an accessible support team.
- They ask for feedback and check-in on you.
- Their customers like them!
If you’re interested in breaking up with your processor and want to learn how to switch, call us.
Day or night.
“Dear Gravity” is a monthly column for the jilted, the heartbroken, and the baffled. If you’re a merchant who’s been hurt by other processors in the past, you are not alone. Remember: Help is just an email away: [email protected].
Believe in insanely accessible business?
Get the Gravity newsletter for FAQs, tools, and camaraderie.