For storing passwords: 1Password
Once you forget a password, you have to go through a few pesky steps to reset it.
What if you didn’t have to do that?
What if you had one place that will store all your passwords and log you in to all your accounts with one simple click?
The 1Password app will:
- Create strong, unique passwords for every site.
- Remember all those passwords for you so you don’t have to.
- Log you in to all your sites with one simple click.
- Securely sync across all your devices.
- Protect you with Auto-Lock in case your device every gets stolen.
- Store your logins, credit cards, notes, reward numbers, memberships, bank accounts, passports, wills, investments and more.
- Create a “Favorites” list for sites you visit most often.
For organizing notes: Evernote
Do you keep all your best ideas on scratch paper?
Which then gets lost?
With Evernote, you can:
- Write short lists, lengthy papers, and quick notes and let Evernote keep you focused on moving your big ideas to completion.
- Easily gather web articles, take pictures of handwritten notes, store videos, and keep all your big ideas stored in the cloud to access later.
- Tag and categorize all your ideas. Evernote has a powerful search tool and discovery features that make everything you gather simple to find.
- Have fast and effective meetings by presenting your work as it evolves. With one simple click, your notes can be transformed into a presentation.
Believe in incredibly accessible business?
Get the Gravity newsletter for FAQs, tools, and camaraderie.
For managing projects: KanbanFlow
As a small business owner you probably have multiple projects, deadlines, appointments, meetings and more going on making it difficult to keep track of.
KanbanFlow is a project management app for everyone on your team.
It allows you to:
- Assign tasks to employees, set deadlines, upload documents, and schedule meetings.
- Visualize your current work situation and simplify communication to improve effectiveness.
- Get more done by focusing your efforts on fewer items making you feel less stressed.
- Collaborate in real-time.